Internship Product Management
Wikimedia Deutschland e. V. is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the dissemination of free knowledge and is supporting projects like Wikipedia and Wikidata.
We provide innovative solutions to problems that impact millions of people. In the software development department we are building open source software that powers the top 10 website in the world and that is used by thousands of people every day.
Join the Wikimedia Deutschland software engineering team! We are seeking a product management intern (m/f) who would love to work in an international team driven by agile software development methods and principles. With your ability to move things forward, with a creative and motivated mindset you will be an integral part of the software development and engineering team and responsible for tasks that are vital to the success of the project.
We are looking for colleagues:
- that are enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student at a German university or college or qualified for working in Germany as an ERASMUS program student.
- that like to work in a hands on way with product managers.
- that can support product managers in their daily business.
- that have organizational and analytical skills to evaluate user needs in our open source environment
- that are able to communicate fluently in English, possess flexibility, adaptability and feel comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team.
- a job where you can learn and get experience in product management involving community needs for a top 10 website in the world.
- insights and working experiences in an agile and exciting environment with a long term perspective supported by our internal mentoring program.
If you feel like you are just the right person to strengthen our team and meet future challenges then we want to know more about you! If you have any questions please contact Sandra Müllrick (sandra.muellrick[at]wikimedia.de). Please state “Application for software development internship product management” in the subject line. We cannot consider applications that are not sent in as e-mail to the address stated above.
Wikimedia Deutschland is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on ethnicity, citizenship, religion, political views, sex or gender.